Monday, May 11, 2009

AFRESH ON THE RUNWAY....


This weekend Afresh was blessed to be a part of the fashion show at Word of Life Christian Center. It was a successful event with a good turn out but unfortunately your mans dropped the ball and forgot my camera so I don't have pics to show you. All I can say is the Afresh segment wrecked shop and did the thing up in the house. Some of the Blessing Crew boys and a few girls from SMPA blessed the segment with a choreographed routine to "FREEZE" by T-Pain. It was so poppin' that Pastor Art and Kuna wanted to bless the congregation with the routine and showed it at the 9, 11am and 6pm service the next day. I did bring my camera the next day so here is one of the dancers. Stay tuned til' the next Afresh post. Stay blessed.






                                                                                                                                                                        

No comments: