Saturday, March 21, 2009

AFRESH X BLESSING CREW "LINKED UP"

What up my folks its been awhile since I updated this blog so here I picked one thing that God has blessed Afresh with.... thats the Blessing Crew. Last year in November I was blessed to be one of the sponsors for the Blessing Crew. Real quick, they are a dance crew that ministers to mostly youth throughout the islands of Hawaii through there dance. They are so much more than this but I will let you know more in another post. Well what I thought was just a sponsorship has turned out to be so much bigger. It was definitely a divine appointment from God.  Recently I was able to travel to Kauai with them to see what they do and to fellowship with the crew. Here are some pics, peep them out and I will finish the story after......
























All that happened in one day two schools and a fair to cap it off. On this trip I got to know these fellas and I can say they are bout it bout it when it comes to their character and integrity. Whether performing and ministering or just kickin' it they stay the same. They are like one person with multiple personalities. They are different individuals with different characters but they all have the same heart, same mind, same joy when it comes to loving the LORD... serving the Lord... serving others and just having fun to the fullest. It was a definite blessing for me to be a part of this trip because the spirit of this crew edifies and builds any that are around them. During this trip I was officially accepted into the Blessing Crew Family. It is an honor to be a part of this family. So now it is no longer a sponsorship but its family bizness now. The reason I believe it was a divine appointment from God is because there was a peace felt throughout the both parties spirit and the common visions and goals to first glorify God... serve God... serve others and lastly to resurrect this young generation from the dark world we live in. Afresh, GOD and Blessing Crew linked up and "UNBREAKABLE". 




No comments: