Friday, October 31, 2008

IT'S FRIDAY, I AIN'T GOT NO JOB AND I AIN'T GOT BLANK TO DO!

                  Mike Castillo a.k.a. Big Island

        It hurt and I looked and it was only AN INK PEN!
  

         One more session and its done... whew SORE!


Well it's Oct. 31 and everyone is getting ready for Holloween (yeah I know how to spell it but since I don't celebrate it and it doesn't mean anything to me I call it hollow.... get it!) well anyways I decided to leave all the tricks behind and just give myself a treat today and what better way to do it than with a tattoo! It represents the only ghost in my life and that is the Holy Ghost a.k.a. Holy Spirit... Advocate... Spirit of Truth... Counselor... Comforter... Teacher... Revealer... one who gives me the strength and power to do anything I desire but most of all the one who reveals who God really is to me. I encourage all to read God's Word (the Holy Bible) which was inspired by the Holy Spirit... so that you may know who God really is and His will for your life... stay blessed. 

Shouts out to South Pacific Tattoo Co. and Mike Castillo a.k.a. big island for always being on point with his skills and talent as an artist. It takes a lot to put it down permanently on someone who trusts you with something that will last forever but most importantly in trusting your skills in doing it! If your ever in the Ki's(Waikiki) stop by the shop and let Mike do his thang cause you won't be disappointed and thats on everythang peeps..... and I do have a job!!!!


                                               

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Koo! ;-)